Topical and otic antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent for dogs and cats.
Otizole is indicated for treating dogs and cats with otitic and dermal infections when caused by pathogens sensitive to miconazole nitrate or polymyxin B sulfate, and for the inflammation which often accompanies these conditions.
Otizole is appropriate for treating disease conditions such as:
- Otitis externa in dogs
- Otodectes cynotis (ear mite) infestation and associated otitis in cats
- Allergic dermatitis in dogs
- Fungal infections when caused by M. canis in dogs and cats
- Bacterial dermatitis in dogs and cats
- Non-specific dermatitis in dogs and cats.
(miconazole nitrate, polymyxin B sulfate, prednisolone acetate suspension)
Available in 15, 30 and 100 ml formats